Digital Marketing Specialist - Beijing
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Title: Digital Marketing Specialist, China
The Gartner Corporate Marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to manage Gartner Chinese Website. Ideal candidate will be able to executive on all digital content plans across all online platforms in China. He/She should possess strong content operation and data analysis skills, as well as strong sense of collaborating across functions and regions.
- Collaborate with research, conferences and regional marketing partners to identify regional campaigns and content for targeted audiences.
- Manage translation production process for digital content from English into Chinese, proof reading included.
- Write and edit high-performing SEO content in simplified Chinese that adheres to Gartner style guidelines and standards.
- Publish content on web platform.
- Analyze content performance and adapt editorial calendar and strategy based on results.
- Manage content campaigns and promotions across platforms.
- Coordinate sales materials and additional content translations with regional marketing management.
- Implement SEO best practices. Drive traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and insights and make recommendations for best investment tactics.
- Develop marketing materials for social media campaigns and work with PR for regional/ local execution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill, both in Chinese and English
- Minimum of 3 years of experience editing technical web content (5+ years strongly preferred), preferably a mix of both in-depth research and articles/blogs.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Good understanding of SEO (keyword research and content optimization) and proficiency with social media analytics (e.g. SEO/SEM/ Baidu Analytics)
- Strong prioritization and project management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Online community management experience preferred
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
Job Requisition ID:48410
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.