Deal Hub Associate/Deal Specialist
The Deal Hub Associate partners with Deal Hub Bid Managers, Sales Executives and Subject Matter Experts in Greater Chinato process, track and close Deal Hub requests.
- The Associate’s role is to increase Sales team efficiency by significantly reducing the amount of time Sales team spends on developing Deals.
- Give time back to Sales team by assisting with Deals process.
- Partner with Bid Managers to handle high volumes of low-complexity requests.
- Maintain audit trail by leveraging CRM system (Siebel/GSP) to track all requests, approvals and Service Agreements.
- Collaborate with Deal Hub Team within the region, to process high volume of global requests within tight timelines.
- Resolve and provide proposal options within Sales Deal Hub empowerments for product, legal, pricing, and finance terms.
- Minimize functional handoffs and ensure requests are completed by set due time; complete internal distribution of final approvals.
- Assist Sales with generation of client Service Agreements that meet local Gartner standards and ensure compliance with Pricing, Product and Legal policies
- Maintain a clearly documented audit trail of all approvals and Deal Hub generated client agreements.
- Utilizes senior team members, including Deal Hub Directors, as points of escalation for problematic requests or unknown technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years’ experience in a business environment such as Sales, Sales Support, Contract Negotiation or other relevant roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for both English and Mandarin due to communication with stakeholders within Greater China region.
- Proven ability to build strong stakeholder relationship.
- Possesses the ability to work as part of global and remote virtual team.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work well and stable under pressure and fast-paced environment.
- CRM (Siebel) experience strongly preferred
Who you are:
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement.
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
Job Requisition ID:31629
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.