Gartner – Assistant Accountant
Perform in-country finance & accounting activities. Assist in the monthly and year end closing process for Gartner Subsidiary which consists of account bookings and reconciliations. Assist Finance Manager to develop and manage compliance and controls within local and corporate requirements.
- Perform accounting activities, booking of AP invoices and accuracy and compliance for AP (end to end AP function)
- Perform GL booking and ensure accuracy and compliance
- Maintain all journal entries including support documents
- Support to prepare and maintain required Finance documents
- Perform monthly account reconciliations as assigned
- Support to prepare monthly and annual VAT and statutory reports
- Support to prepare all accounting documents for Statutory Audits and Tax declarations
- Assist with any other Audit as required
- Assist with establishing internal controls and monitoring compliance
- Investigate anomalies identified to determine root causes and offer solutions to improve process
- Complete special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Account Payable experiences is essential
- Knowledge of China statutory accounting rules and procedures
- Knowledge of local Tax rules
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload
- Strong ability to collect information from many varied sources and ensure its accuracy
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills – Attention to detail
- Strong initiative and willingness to take on projects in a proactive manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment; excellent time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage constantly shifting priorities and requirements
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills & Effective listening skills
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment; Strong interpersonal skills; Strong team player; Ability to build strong internal/external business partnerships.
- Very good English written and spoken
Job Requisition ID:41647
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.