What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this Role:
University Recruiters are responsible for coordinating the strategy, logistics and execution of campus and university recruitment efforts. You will be on the front-line representing the Gartner brand and ensuring that we attract the best and brightest students. This will also include working with University Leaders and Professors to help build brand awareness and excitement on campus. University Recruiters must be team players who demonstrate the ability to build strong partnerships with their universities, professors, students and Gartner business leaders.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Business Leaders, HR Partners, Recruiters and Campus Recruiting Director to create a plan for your Universities including getting senior level commitment for time, resources and focus.
- Develop innovative and creative ways to attract the best and brightest diverse candidates and increase our competitive advantage
- Coordinate all events at assigned universities ensuring timeliness and consistency while partnering with Recruiting Coordinators and Business Leaders.
- Develop relationships with University Leaders and Professors to assist in overall insight and activities at each school
- Attend events/functions to assist in branding, enhancing awareness of Gartner; monitor and control budget relating to events.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- University/Campus Recruiting experience preferred
- Strong Relationship Building Skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Who you are:
- High energy and collaborative
- Strong relationship builder and brand ambassador
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Open to travel (60%)
Job Requisition ID:44038
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.