Program Manager, Vendor Reviews - Digital Markets (French or German Speaker)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology choices and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three top brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for an experienced sales-minded individual to help our vendors generate and leverage reviews across Gartner’s Digital Markets. The ideal candidate has a background working in a fast-paced B2B client facing environment, while maintaining the highest level of ethics and customer service. You would be excited to find creative review-based solutions to client’s challenges.
Why you will want to come to the office everyday:
- Build and grow relationships with the software vendors across Gartner Digital Markets.
- Manage an assigned territory of software Vendors where your success will be measured by your ability to help vendors achieve specified review needs.
- Build awareness of and engagement with the Gartner Digital Markets Vendor Services.
- Work closely with internal teams across Gartner Digital Markets to ensure Vendor success.
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor's Degree and 2-3 years' full-time work experience.
- Experience in a client facing role that involved high volume of phone and email outreach.
- Excellent communication skills, executive presence, and a high level of business acumen.
- The ability to effectively manage frequent change including but not limited to, shifts in business targets and adaptation of new offerings. You will need a mindset that enables you to efficiently manage fast growth and to see adversity as an opportunity to produce robust results.
- A record of success as a quick learner and team player. This is a growing team and collaboration with your manager and teammates is key. You’ll need to be effective at quickly adopting new processes and tools as we grow.
- The ability and drive to be successful as an independent worker. Some of the team will be in other offices. Be able to effectively and constructively communicate despite time zone and geographical distance.
Check out our video to learn about who we are, and what we do:
What we offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — join a diverse team of professionals that are as smart and driven as you.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
- Frequent social activities such as movie night, laser tag, bowling, escape room, summer beach party, hiking & bbq, and more!
- Modern approach to work - Flexible hours, Friday afternoons free, remote work, and more.
- New offices (to be inaugurated soon) close to Glòries and the beach in the fantastic, “innovation and tech” 22@ district of sunny Barcelona.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, selection of teas, fair trade organic coffee and a fridge full of beer for our Beer O’Clock on Friday afternoons.
- Relocation Assistance - A specialist to help you with all the appointments and paperwork.
What you will get:
- Competitive compensation.
- 23 days annual holiday, and additional days off for your birthday, 24th & 31st of December.
- Private Medical and Dental Care.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Public Transport Subsidy.
- Ticket Restaurant Card.
- Childcare Vouchers (Ticket Guarderia).
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Gartner Gives Charity Match.
Who we are:
- Action Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
- Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
- Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- A valid EU visa/passport is required for this position.
Explore diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
Job Requisition ID:47745
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.