Marketing Svs Associate - Digital Markets
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology choices and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three top brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
What we are looking for:
The marketing services associate role will help our B2B software clients generate more and/or better-quality leads from their Pay-Per-Click campaigns by helping them with conversion rate optimization. This will be done primarily by converting client-provided marketing materials and websites into stand-alone, optimized landing pages.
Why you will want to come to the office everyday:
- Use templates to design conversion-oriented landing pages for international software clients using primarily a drag and drop builder (Instapage), including copy-editing client content and even copy-writing when necessary.
- Complete multiple projects per month with defined timelines and check-in points.
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data, such as competitor conversion rates and industry best practices, to guide design and content.
- Edit graphics using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with our clients through email.
What you will bring to the team:
- High level of English and German or French language skills including with attention to grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Basic knowledge Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Interest in digital marketing with a focus on goal-oriented design and copy-writing
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and internal teams
- Ability to provide professional design critiques to both colleagues and, at time, clients
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
Check out our video to learn about who we are, and what we do:
What we offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — join a diverse team of professionals that are as smart and driven as you.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
- Frequent social activities such as movie night, laser tag, bowling, escape room, summer beach party, hiking & bbq, and more!
- Modern approach to work - Flexible hours, Friday afternoons free, remote work, and more.
- New offices (to be inaugurated soon) close to Glòries and the beach in the fantastic, “innovation and tech” 22@ district of sunny Barcelona.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, selection of teas, fair trade organic coffee and a fridge full of beer for our Beer O’Clock on Friday afternoons.
- Relocation Assistance - A specialist to help you with all the appointments and paperwork.
What you will get:
- Competitive compensation.
- 23 days annual holiday, and additional days off for your birthday, 24th & 31st of December.
- Private Medical and Dental Care.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Public Transport Subsidy.
- Ticket Restaurant Card.
- Childcare Vouchers (Ticket Guarderia).
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Gartner Gives Charity Match.
Who we are:
- Action Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
- Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
- Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- A valid EU visa/passport is required for this position.
Explore diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
Job Requisition ID:47908
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.