Junior Account Manager/Client Success - Digital Markets
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
The Junior Account Manager role is a combination of customer relations, sales, and consulting. If you enjoy helping, educating and persuading people to improve, look no further. As a member of Digital Markets Account Management team, you will spend your day talking to software marketers to help them get the most out of their Digital Markets campaigns. Your challenge will be to identify the right ways - using both phone and email - to persuade and teach your vendors.
Your primary responsibility will be to help your customers (software companies) meet and exceed their goals for driving sales from their Digital Markets Pay Per Click programs. If you aren't already, you'll become extremely well versed in online marketing and lead generation best practices. As you reach out to software companies, you'll have the opportunity to help them improve their overall online marketing and lead generation efforts, as well as to learn from them.
Ideal Candidate Would Be:
- Intellectually Curious – The road to a successful campaign is often littered with a diverse set of vendor issues that must be overcome. It requires a strong intellectual curiosity, a thirst for knowledge, and a very strong work ethic.
- A Great Communicator – Are you able to challenge people with great questions? Whether you are communicating with someone over the phone or through email, you should excel at communicating in a persuasive and professional tone.
- Helpful – Do you love helping people? Will you go out of your way to do it? A great Account Manager is a great helper.
- Extremely Well Organized and Efficient – You'll be having conversations with up to dozens of people every day, some of which will be initial outreach, while some will be following up on past conversations.
What You Will Need:
- Fluent level of English.
- Additional languages is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Interest in marketing and technology.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Enjoys persuading others and talking on the phone.
- Proficient computer skills.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
Job Requisition ID:28619
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.