International Product Catalog Specialist - Digital Markets
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
The International Product Catalog Specialist position is a combination of market research, data collection/analysis, translation of our English language catalog to French or German, and writing. Your primary responsibility will be to help define, research, and maintain Gartner Digital Market’s international product catalog and software categories.
To be effective, you will need to learn and comprehend the functionality of various software types to determine which category is the best fit for each software product. You may also need to communicate with software companies to provide insight regarding category placement.
What you will do:
- Identify and add high quality software products to our French or German international catalog in order to grow international traffic and revenue
- Collect product data using vendors’ websites to complete missing information
- Write detailed, unique product descriptions, target market copy, and pricing details for international software products
- Translate English descriptions to either French or German
- Work with our international content and business development teams to establish processes to improve cross team collaboration and more rapidly expand the catalog
- Collaborate on key projects (with an opportunity to lead) that will establish our brands internationally
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English and either French and/or German
- Excellent written communication skills in all fluent languages
- Highly computer literate and proficient with Web research and data gathering
- Comfortable conducting in-depth research quickly on multiple software categories and gathering data from vendor websites
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- A critical-thinker – you’ll be responsible for learning and creating many processes.
- Software experience or technology knowledge preferred
What we offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:36899
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.