International Advertising Associate (Paid Traffic: SEM/Paid Search & Display) - Digital Markets
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology choices and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three top brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
We are looking for an online advertising rising star to join our growing team. You’ll evolve your skill set to take on new challenges across the Gartner Digital Markets web properties (Software Advice, Capterra and GetApp). If you have 1-2 years of SEM experience and are looking to take your career to the next level, then this is the role for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage campaigns. Within six months you’ll be managing software markets and managing campaigns in Google and Bing, including campaign optimizations and builds, keyword research, search query analysis, and audience targeting across countries. You will identify problems and opportunities, take actions upon analysis and analyze the results.
- Write & test ad copy. You will continually test new test to maximize key metrics like click-through-rate and visits to our site.
- Advanced Excel reporting. You’ll pull reports and update dashboards to identify trends, opportunities and problems that create real time impact.
What You’ll Need:
- Business level written and spoken English. Second language is a plus (ideally French, German, or Spanish).
- A bachelor’s degree. A bachelor’s degree in a business or marketing related field will give you the foundation you need to succeed.
- Experience with paid search platforms. You have 1-2+ years of experience using Google Ads and/or Bing Ads with defined KPIs. Experience planning and launching campaigns across countries (preferably EMEA) is a plus.
- A knack for reporting and Excel. You can analyze large data sets and know all the important Excel functions like sorting, filtering, vlookups, concatenations and pivot tables.
Who You Are:
- A numbers person. You will deal with spreadsheets extensively and if numbers make your head spin, this is not for you.
- Attention to details. You have a meticulous eye for details and you can notice small stuff.
- Organized. You are able to lean on your organizational and time management skills.
- Grit and perseverance. You can maintain a high-quality standard to meet expectations and you consistently “get stuff done.”
Check out our video to learn about who we are, and what we do:
What we offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture - join a diverse team of professionals that are as smart and driven as you.
- A chance to make an impact - your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
- Frequent social activities such as movie night, laser tag, bowling, escape room, summer beach party, hiking & bbq, and more!
- Modern approach to work - flexible hours, Friday afternoons free, remote work, and more.
- New offices (to be inaugurated soon) close to Glòries and the beach in the fantastic, “innovation and tech” 22@ district of sunny Barcelona.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, selection of teas, fair trade organic coffee and a fridge full of beer for our Beer O’Clock on Friday afternoons.
What you will get:
- Competitive compensation.
- 23 days annual holiday, and additional days off for your birthday, 24th & 31st of December.
- Private Medical and Dental Care.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Public Transport Subsidy.
- Ticket Restaurant Card.
- Childcare Vouchers (Ticket Guarderia).
- IncentiFit - annual reimbursement for health-and-wellness-related activities.
- Pension Scheme.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Gartner Gives Charity Match.
Who we are:
- Action Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
- Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
- Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- A valid EU visa/passport is required for this position.
Explore diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
#digitalmarketsJob Requisition ID:47997
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.