Graphic Designer - Digital Markets
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
We’re looking for a Creative Designer with an eye for design that conveys consistent meaning across different languages and cultures. You will create visual content assets fit for social channels, infographics, documents and other media in order to capture the attention of target international audiences – compelling them to read, watch, share and engage. You will contribute to daily production and execution of branded creative content – whether that’s designing images and graphics, defining best practice or developing branded asset libraries and design system to scale visual content creation.
new concepts and campaigns, or reviewing social copy and creative.
What You Will do:
- Conceive meaningful designs, from concept to execution, across multiple formats.
- Create designs, infographic assets and illustrations aligned to brand guidelines.
- Work closely with colleagues near and far to ensure visual assets developed by teams align to established brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with brand managers, brand designers, copywriters, UX designers, product manager and engineers on a wide range of projects.
- Maintain consistent and effective communication with manager and project managers.
- Translate established creative direction into conceptual ideas and designs.
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Accomplish tasks with attention to detail displaying a sense of methodology and process.
- Assist in organizing, monitoring, archiving and maintaining team files.
- Expand and contribute to the growth of our brands.
What You Will Need:
- 2 years of creative experience with portfolio.
- Experience creating visually stunning infographics and illustrations.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Degree in design field preferred.
- Previous tech B2B or Start-up tech experience is ideal.
- Verbal English skills (we work in English!).
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
Job Requisition ID:36391
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.