German Translation and Content Internship - Digital Markets
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
This internship is ideally suited for a German native who wants to leave their mark in the company and not fade into the background. You will learn important tasks from day one and will be an active part of our buzzing international team.
What You Will do:
- Content Marketing.
- Work in WordPress to publish already written/translated content.
- Create pictures for blog articles.
- SEO implementation.
- Vendor's profiles management.
- Create new vendor's profiles.
- Attend requests from Sales Dept and Vendors (our clients): editing existing content, new translation...
- Translate/Proofread listings and other small content.
- Translation coordination.
- Help on communication with translation agency/freelancers.
- Export/Import translation packages.
- Translating, proofreading and writing content in German.
You will be trained in the tools and applications that you will be using on a daily basis during your internship.
What You Will Need:
- Studies in Translation/Communication/Linguistics.
- High level of English.
- Excellent command of your native language (grammar, spelling).
- We are looking for a sharp thinker and quick learner who is able to understand different business models and workflows. You need to have a good sense of organization, be able to solve problems and make decisions.
- This internship must fit into your academic studies.
- Duration: minimum of 6 months (full-time with Fridays half-day!)
- Remuneration: yes.
- University Learning agreement required.
Job Requisition ID:26913
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.