Data Analyst - Digital Markets
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
We are searching for a talented Data Analyst to join our team. You will have access to the best facilities, technology and expertise within the industry and will work on challenging data set problems. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a new venture, where you can truly develop your skill set and knowledge.
What You Will do:
- Be the primary project data and content expert.
- Design experiments and analyze data to meet experiment goals.
- Find relevant features and validate quality of data.
- Evaluate performance of machine learning algorithms.
- Communicate findings to the organization.
- Report to the Project Manager.
What You Will Need:
- Experience with statistics, including a solid understanding of statistical significance.
- Working knowledge of at least one of: R, Octave, MatLab, or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of one of web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing.
- Experience with Lean or Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of SQL for data analysis.
- Good visual communication skills.
- Verbal English skills (we work in English!).
Who You Are:
- Fast learner who can work independently.
- Self-motivated and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Committed team player.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
Job Requisition ID:32806
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.