Creative Designer - Digital Markets
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
We’re looking for a Creative Designer to create visual content fit for social channels, infographics, documents and other media in order to capture the imagination of brand audiences – compelling them to read, watch, share and discuss. You will contribute to everyday production and execution of creative content – whether that’s drafting images and graphics in Adobe Illustrator, brainstorming new concepts and campaigns, or reviewing social copy and creative.
What You Will do:
- Conceive meaningful designs, from concept to execution, across multiple formats.
- Create infographic assets aligned to our brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with UX designers, product manager and engineers.
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Expand, contribute and evolve the GetApp brand.
What You Will Need:
- 2 years of creative experience with portfolio.
- Experience creating visually stunning infographics.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Degree in design field preferred.
- Previous tech B2B or Start-up tech experience is ideal.
- Verbal English skills (we work in English!).
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
Job Requisition ID:27251
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.