Assistant Manager, Accounts Payable
What you’ll do:
- Provide daily support to direct reports.
- Collaborate with global Procure-to-Pay (P2P) stakeholders for standardisation/best practices
- Drive and support continuous improvement and scalable processes by supporting management initiatives and developing & documenting new processes
- Increase associate understanding and satisfaction with P2P operations
- Partner with key stakeholders (accounting, treasury, finance, BU requestors) to identify and execute process improvements.
- Work collaboratively with other Finance members to create accurate and efficient processes
- Complete special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business area required
- 5+ years of experience working in payroll, AR/AP, finance project management or similar business function.
- 1+ years people management experience required
- Oracle platform experience is preferred
- Must have a strong, can-do, no limits, “Winner” mindset
- Willingness to learn new skills and take direction
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate with a diverse audience at various levels while considering cultural differences
- Excellent customer service and listening skills
- Strong initiative and willingness to take on projects in a proactive manner
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Excellent ability to understand business processes and identify areas of improvement
- Strong collaborator/team player
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
Job Requisition ID:46796
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.