What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
We’re looking for mid level Software Engineer to create and deliver outstanding experiences for users and help implement improvements to our API architecture and codebase using Go and PHP. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to learn or work with Go and build processes for moving data around.
What You’ll Need:
- Mid level proficiency in back end software development (we’d like to see that you’ve worked with PHP, Python, or C#)
- Experience in any modern back end frameworks
- Adept at Git
- Willing and excited to learn and work with new technologies/languages
- Knowledge of SQL or experience integrating APIs is a plus
- A passion for engineering, learning, and teamwork is a must!
What You’ll Do:
- Utilize cutting edge technologies to develop and support back end solutions and APIs which deliver outstanding user experiences across multiple form factors with attention to functionality and reliability
- Troubleshoot and optimize back-end application performance
- Work closely with data and have opportunities to influence data retrieval, transformation, and enrichment
- Collaborate with peers and help mentor junior developers
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- Extensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 20+ PTO days plus holidays and floating holidays in your first year
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Charity match program
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
- An inclusive and diverse company culture — We want talented employees from every walk of life
Learn more about Gartner Digital Markets and our culture in this video: vid.gartner.com/digitalmarkets
Explore diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
Job Requisition ID:48415
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.