What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years working within the Software Development Life Cycle
- A strong understanding of full stack software architecture
Strong communication skills and the ability to work alongside multiple teams
- Flexibility and the ability to pivot focus to various needs within the software stack
- A passion for engineering, learning, and teamwork is a must!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop new and improve features for the Software Advice website while A/B testing with tools like Optimizely
- Develop scalable web applications from conception to delivery
- Integrate RESTful APIs and deploying into cloud environments
- Work alongside Marketing and SEO teams to make changes and troubleshoot issues
- Develop Cloud Native systems inside AWS using tools like SNS, SQS, S3, and Lambda to deliver software with observability in mind
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- Extensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 20+ PTO days plus holidays and floating holidays in your first year
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Charity match program
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
- An inclusive and diverse company culture — We want talented employees from every walk of life
Job Requisition ID:47787
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.