Software Engineer (Front End)
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
We’re looking for an associate level Front End Software Engineer to create and deliver outstanding experiences for users and help implement improvements to our front-end architecture and codebase. This engineer will work alongside outstanding peers utilizing modern technologies with cutting edge techniques. You will have the opportunity to be mentored by our senior engineers and participate in regular paired programming exercises.
What You’ll Need:
- 0-3 years working within the Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming principles
- Strengths in front end development and an eye for design
- Practical knowledge of modern front end frameworks such as React, VueJS, or Angular
- A love for Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Understanding of how to consume RESTful APIs
- A passion for engineering, learning, and teamwork a must!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and support front end solutions which deliver outstanding user experiences across multiple web applications with attention to design
- Learn to own features from concept, to advocating them for prioritization in the next spring, working with design, development, and releasing them to production
- Collaborate with colleagues to troubleshoot issues and participate in paired programming activities
- Work with modern languages and learn cutting edge coding techniques
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:37771
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.