Software Engineer (Back End)
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
We’re looking for mid level Software Engineer to create and deliver outstanding experiences for users and help implement improvements to our API architecture and codebase.
What You’ll Need:
- Mid level proficiency in back end software development
- Strong experience in either PHP or Go
- Expertise in any modern back-end frameworks
- Adept at Git
- Willing to learn and work on new technologies/languages as required
- Experience integrating complex APIs is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- A passion for engineering, learning, and teamwork is a must!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and support back-end solutions which deliver outstanding user experiences across multiple form factors with attention to functionality and reliability
- Troubleshoot and optimize back-end application performance
- Implement improvements to back-end code base and architecture
- Collaborate with peers and help mentor junior developers
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:40541
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.