Software Engineer (API Focus)
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
We’re looking for an experienced Software Engineer to create and deliver outstanding experiences for users and help implement improvements to our API architecture and codebase.
What You’ll Need:
- 2-4 years Software Development experience.
- Experience with or desire to learn Go, PHP, and Python
- Experience with MySQL and/or equivalent relational database
- Familiarity with APIs (Building and Consuming)
- A passion for engineering, learning, and teamwork is a must!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop performant Go APIs as a member of a growing team of engineers building scalable solutions for the engineering organization.
- Support existing PHP APIs.
- Continue growing and learning as a n engineer, pragmatically leveraging technology to solve tough problems.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:27432
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.