Software Advisor - Inside Sales
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Want the excitement of working for a startup, the stability of a large established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation? Gartner Digital Markets offers all that and more. Our three brands — Software Advice, Capterra and GetApp — are the leaders in helping small businesses select the right software.
Software Advice is growing and looking for energetic, outgoing and optimistic people to join our inside sales team. In this role, you’ll consult with software buyers on the right tools to help their small businesses grow. We offer uncapped commission and an incredibly fun culture. Whether you have a few years of sales experience under your belt, are new to sales or the tech industry, this is a great opportunity for anyone with a driven and competitive spirit.
What you’ll do:
- Advise software buyers. Consult small business owners with their needs and recommend software systems that best help them to achieve their goals.
- Make lots of calls. While there’s no cold calling in this role, most of the calls will be outbound. You’ll need to come in each day ready to hit the phone and qualify buyers.
- Communicate company needs accurately. We want our software vendor clients to be able to pick up the conversation exactly where we left off.
- Generate revenue (and commission!). We make money when we successfully match software buyers with our vendors. Uncapped commission means the more buyers you advise, the more money you’ll make!
What you have:
- 0-2+ years of sales exposure. A year or two of previous sales experience in any setting is ideal, but we’re really looking for the right personality traits — eager candidates who are strongly motivated to succeed.
- High energy. You have boundless enthusiasm and can maintain the same level of intensity all day. You start each morning with a positive attitude and ready to make an impact.
- Competitive nature. You’re driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same.
- Great communication skills. We get paid for making great matches between software buyers and vendors. Quality communication is crucial.
- Thick skin. In sales, sometimes you’ll get hung up on. Sometimes people might be less than cordial. It’s just part of the job.
What we offer:
- A collaborative, positive culture. You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best, too.
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization.
- Outstanding compensation. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits, including a robust time off allowance and great perks.
Interested? Apply today.
Job Requisition ID:47682
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.