Social Media Marketing Specialist
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
Are you an experienced, driven social media professional passionate about creating an engaged community of business tech enthusiasts? Then look no further for your next career opportunity! As a Social Media Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for executing the social media strategy for Software Advice. You will also collaborate with the content marketing team to promote digital content across a variety of B2B industries in order to grow brand awareness among our target market of small business technology decisions makers. As the leading online service for businesses navigating the software selection process, you’ll contribute to building an online community from the ground up, and you’ll be responsible for harnessing brand advocates to amplify our digital footprint.
What You Will Do:
- Execute on current social media channel strategy for engaging new community members, including Software Advice’s brand pages on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Manage the social promotion calendar and ensure all content is brand aligned and engaging
- Follow best practices in driving growth of key social media marketing metrics
- Collaborate with your peers to identify and develop new social tests, initiatives, and strategic growth opportunities to increase our online community
- Consistently report on channel performance, progress, and key initiatives to Social Media Manager
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years of professional experience in social media account management; relevant B2B or technology experience is a plus
- A passion for technology and the SaaS space - you love keeping up with technology trends
- Excellent copywriting skills - you’re able to follow a brand style guide
- Equipped with ideas for influencer strategy, campaign activations and an interest in collaborating with peers in other areas of digital marketing
- Adept at measuring results of social media campaigns, providing evaluation and analytics for future campaigns but also looking beyond the numbers at the bigger picture
- Content marketing, design and video editing skills are an advantage
- Ready to embrace agile and work in a geographically distributed team
- Degree in marketing or media preferred
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:32032
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.