About this role:
Provides second level support to identify and solve technical issues to meet Gartner standards and SLA's for all Gartner Associates (in local and regional Gartner offices or working remotely), as well as support for complex technical issues for a site. The Site Leader also provides technical expertise and resource for projects, site visits and Gartner Events support as well as mentoring and providing an escalation point to Technical Support Specialists. In addition, may be required to provide Systems, Telecoms and Real Estate Operations support for specific office locations.
What you’ll do:
• Provides advanced technical hardware troubleshooting & diagnosis, software troubleshooting/installation, and information gathering to provide business solutions to keep Gartner Associates and infrastructure operational 24x7, and resource accordingly
• Recruit, train, support & mentor the regional team as needed
• Ensures Asset Management is accurately maintained
• Actively participates in development and implementation of support processes & best practices and ensures they are followed.
• Act as project lead on certain projects, ensuring they are delivered on time
• Ensure the team are resourced correctly and supporting associates proactively e.g. Support Lounge, training, tech orientations etc.
• Active Management of Service Request, Incident, and Activities: Responsible for ensuring all associate interactions are accurately documented, assigned, and communicated in order to determine and resolve issues, escalate if necessary, and provide solutions for future problem resolution and process improvements. Act as an escalation point to Technical Support Specialists locally or regionally.
• Management of Real Estate Operations: When requested ensure that occupancy data is maintained, relocations, office moves and restacks are completed on time and within budget with good feedback from associates.
• Management of support provided for Systems & Telecom if needed
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional qualification
• A+ Certification
• 6 - 10 years’ experience in a technical support/operational role
• Must have experience with troubleshooting, imaging, application management on Macs.
• Experience in managing IT programs or projects
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management and communication skills.
• Strong client focus, interaction and resolution experience
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high volume, process-oriented environment.
Who you are:
• Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
• Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
• Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
• Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
• An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
• Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
• Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
• Exposure to industry leading training and development
• Performance based recognition and rewards
Job Requisition ID:36763
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.