Senior Product Manager
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
We’re looking for an experienced product manager with a track record of leading ideation, design and delivery, and ongoing management of interactive, customer-facing web-based software. The ideal candidate is someone who thinks strategically about business imperatives and has a passion for coming up with solutions for end users and business stakeholders, working with designers and engineers to bring them to life, and constantly improving them.
What You Will do:
- Develop deep empathy for our customers. You will identify customer pain points, define solutions, deliver a world class customer experience and drive growth.
- Define and sell your vision. You will use data, research, and your intuition to craft the vision for your product. You will create buy-in with internal stakeholders and key external partners.
- Execute. You will work closely with UX, engineering and QA to translate your vision into a real product. Operating with urgency, you will deliver valuable solutions to market quickly.
- Be ridiculously gritty. You will overcome obstacles and find solutions that others could not.
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience will give you the foundation you need to succeed.
- 5+ years experience. This isn’t your first rodeo. You’ve got a track record of delivering world class customer experiences to market.
- Experience with modern product management tools. You can do amazing things with Google Analytics, A/B testing tools, Jira, and can even pull together a wireframe or storyboard in a pinch
- Great communication skills. You’re an experienced storyteller with excellent written and verbal communication skills who loves working directly with teammates to implement your work.
- A knack for organization. We know we can't rush great things...but we've got some serious deadlines. Your organization and project management skills will help make it happen.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:30236
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.