Senior Front End Engineer
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
We are looking for a senior Angular engineer to help us architect and build a new internal Admin as well as a customer-facing dashboards and data visualizations. The ideal candidate is an Angular expert with a passion for creating a great user experience and a front end architecture to support it. This role will report directly to Director of Product in our Austin office.
What you'll do:
- Create a new Admin to manage our catalog of software vendors and products for the three brands within Gartner Digital Markets
- Develop dashboards and data visualizations using the latest JS charting libraries
- Help design our front end architecture and set code standards for Angular development
- Gain product knowledge by successfully developing features for our applications
- Work in a small scrum team to design and build high quality customer-facing software
- Provide hands on technical leadership and ensure a great user experience
What you'll need:
- 6+ years experience in software development
- 4+ years experience with front end frameworks (Angular, ReactJS, VueJS)
- Design experience and the ability to create a UI using design best practices preferred
- HTML5, CSS3 and LESS or SASS experience
- Experience interfacing with REST APIs and best practices for front end architectures
- Experience with CI/CD and tools such as Jenkins
- Experience working Agile Scrum teams and understanding of scrum ceremonies
- Familiarity with Git and BitBucket
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field a plus
What we offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:26851
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.