Sales Operation Specialist
The Sales Operations Specialist will support functions essential to the Sales team’s productivity to build strategy, analytics, process and tools that accelerate performance. This person will be part of a small, agile team dedicated to helping drive sales growth through pulling data and analysis by identifying areas for expansion and/or process improvement. Analyzing, building and scaling key metrics; coordinating with multiple teams and managers (Business Development, Client Success, Variable Compensation, and Marketing teams) to analyze and develop new processes and implement solutions. Coordinating with local, regional, and global sales teams to ensure goals are met/exceeded while adhering to best practices.
What You Will do:
- Assist sales teams with operational tasks, such as data analysis and policy execution
- Provide ad hoc analyses to understand targets, quotas, performance, whitespace, and impact
- Liaise with other teams, channeling information to the appropriate parties
- Integrate, compile, analyze, and evaluate data on sales performance metrics, including trends for products and services
- Design, report, and maintain KPIs
- Create sales performance KPI dashboards/presentations for sales leaders
- Producing digestible business insights and actionable information
What You Will Need:
- College degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 1-3 years of industry experience in sales operations/data analysis/finance operations with a quantitative focus
- Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Excel – Advanced functions and Pivot tables (Macros a plus)
- Aptitude working in databases (SQL knowledge a plus)
- Ability to “see past the numbers” when completing data analysis and reporting
- Experience using data visualization programs (Power BI a plus)
- Strong slide-building, storytelling with data (e.g., using PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving, judgment, and organizational skills
- Proactive and able to perform well against ambitious deadlines
- Highly focused; able to execute on one-off projects as well as on routine tasks
- Hardworking multi-tasker, team player, and naturally curious
Who We Are:
- Action Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
- Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
- Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:39868
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.