Sales Development Specialist
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
We’re looking for an energetic, outgoing and optimistic go-getter to join our business development team. This is a B2B Sales Development role where you’ll qualify and surface new sales opportunities for existing business development executives to foster new business.This position is an amazing opportunity for anyone with a sales mentality who is looking to get their feet wet in the software sales world!
What you’ll do:
- Market research. You don't need to be a Software expert, but you will learn about technology while researching and evaluating prospective clients.
- Qualify leads and prospects. You will evaluate a prospective customer’s ability to see success on our platform.
- Build relationships. Evaluate customers’ marketing skills, needs, and set high-quality meeting for business development executives.
What you’ll need:
- Persistence. You're the Rocky Balboa of the business world. You don't know the meaning of the word quit.
- Unshakable optimism and energy. You are lively and bold, with the kind of personality that comes through easily over the phone.
- Black belt phone skills. You're able to succeed in just about any situation we would encounter on the phone.
- A company-first mentality. You understand what is good for the company and always do the right thing, even when no one on your team is watching.
What we offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:39756
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.