Product Sales Specialist
We’re looking for an energetic, outgoing and optimistic go-getter to join sales team. This position is an amazing opportunity for anyone with a sales mentality who is looking to get their feet wet in the software sales world! You will sell a suite of data-driven products to software vendors. Build relationships and encourage product usage and adoption by providing ongoing support.
What You Will do:
- Pitch data-driven products to software vendors; convert vendors into product clients
- Create strategies to prioritize and penetrate prospective clients
- Persist through challenges in getting in touch with vendors; combat vendor objections and pursue sales through creativity, persistence, and a can-do attitude
- Lead new client on-boarding and training; emphasize product use cases and business results
- Build relationships within vendor organizations to expand product usage and increase stickiness
- Educate clients on data insights and new product enhancements; ensure continued usage
- Upsell and cross-sell clients across our complete product portfolio
- Meet defined targets for client contacts, product demos, product sales, and product usage
- Stay on top of competitive developments and use client contact to gather requirements and to inform our product roadmaps
- Operate autonomously and efficiently under limited supervision
What You Will Need:
- B.A required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a sales role with proven experience in closing sales with prospective clients
- Strong presentation skills; good verbal skills and executive presence
- Ability to build relationships and navigate organizations to find the right points of contact
- Ability to tailor a sales pitch for a prospect and combat common objectives with confidence
- Customer service experience and demonstrated skill in retaining clients through engagement
- Experience in leveraging data to inform business decisions
- Some knowledge of software markets and software vendors
- Be receptive to constructive feedback and strive toward continuous improvement
- Goal oriented; manages time and pushes to achieve outcomes in order to meet targets
- Ability to up-sell and cross-sell across a suite of products
- Ability to problem solve and think quickly
Who We Are:
Action Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
What We Offer:
Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:39877
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.