Manager, Marketing- Email Strategy & Sales Enablement- Gartner Digital Markets- Austin, TX
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology choices and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three top brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
Learn more about our locations, leadership and teams at https://jobs.gartner.com/digital-markets.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to accelerate growth of our online software marketplaces through personalized email experiences to extend the customer lifecycle and support sales enablement efforts. In coordination with the Growth Marketing leadership, this role will drive the strategy, audience segmentation, and end-to-end campaign development for the Gartner Digital Markets network of sites.
What You Will Do:
- Drive full lifecycle engagement by architecting complex, automated user journeys (e.g. behavioral/triggered emails, SMS, win-backs, etc.)
- Partner closely with Performance Marketing, Brand Management, Sales, and Content teams to create integrated campaign approach across all touchpoints and a unified buyer experience
- Identify and define key performance indicators needed to optimize channel effectiveness and optimize the buyer experience
- Work with analytics and product on enhancements to our CRM to support new campaigns and marketing workflows (new requirements, reporting, etc.)
- Partner with Advisor leadership teams to define and execute support initiatives related to email marketing and advisor enablement.
- Collaborate and communicate with the Sales teams on new campaign launches to grow their pipeline
- Play an active role in driving content strategy for CRM channels- writing briefs, ensuring creative aligns to brand standards, and incorporating channel best practices
- Develop customer segmentation approach and data requirements to extend lifecycle engagement and achieve relevant, targeted messaging throughout buying journey
- Collaborate in cross-functional campaign development workflow by driving requirements through Marketing Ops, Product, Engineering, and Analytics teams
- Maintain an ongoing testing roadmap for messaging, creative, and landing pages, and regularly report out on test results
- Serve as a subject matter expert for B2B/B2C best practices across CRM-driven marketing channels and regularly present trends and program recommendations across the organization
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Focus area in Marketing preferred.
- 5-8 years’ relevant experience, ideally at a leading B2B technology company or online marketplace
- Solid track record of successfully managing and delivering cross-functional projects in a matrixed environment, coordinating closely with Sales and Product teams
- Expert level knowledge of marketing tech stacks and orchestrating CRM programs using integrated sales and marketing systems.
- Experience with Eloqua or equivalent Marketing Automation technology required
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Power BI
- Experience working with CRMs (SugarCRM, Salesforce, etc.)
- A highly collaborative and “team-first” work style
- Superb written and verbal communication skills and strong executive presence. Comfortable interpreting results and communicating insights effectively to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines
Who You Are:
- Action-oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen
- Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development
- Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually
Who We Are:
Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019 & 2020
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- Extensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 20+ PTO days plus holidays and floating holidays in your first year
- 401k with corporate match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition reimbursement, charity match, and wellness and fitness allowance programs
- A collaborative and positive culture – Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A chance to make an impact – Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
- An inclusive and diverse company culture – We work with and celebrate talented employees from every walk of life and offer Employee Resource Groups (Women, Mosaic, Pride, Veterans) to learn from each other’s different backgrounds
#LI-JL2Job Requisition ID:47999
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.