What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
We’re looking for mid level Software Engineer to create and deliver outstanding experiences for users and help implement improvements to our API architecture and codebase using Go and PHP. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to learn or work with Go and build processes for moving data around.
What You’ll Need:
- 1+ years of management experience
- 5+ years of software development/engineering experience
- Proven ability to lead -- strong project management skills, team lead responsibilities, mentoring, coaching & developing engineers
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages
- Strong communication skills -- able to provide clear guidance and direction to a team of engineers
- Comprehensive knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do:
- Direct management of a team and cross functional partners to solve business requests, Primary responsibility is to provide leadership to engineers in design, development, test, and deployment of new features and products.
- Hire and develop highly-motivated engineering leaders and engineers.
- Works closely with business owners, architects, developers, and project managers on the delivery of new software products and new versions of existing products that meet quality standards, budgets, and timelines.
- Communicate effectively with management, analysts, and business stakeholders
- Apply technical expertise to develop and implement application solutions to meet complex business requirements
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- Extensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 20+ PTO days plus holidays and floating holidays in your first year
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Charity match program
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
- An inclusive and diverse company culture — We want talented employees from every walk of life
Learn more about Gartner Digital Markets and our culture in this video: vid.gartner.com/digitalmarkets
Explore diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
Job Requisition ID:23695
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.