Inside Sales 2019 Internship
The Software Advisor Internship role is an inside sales and consulting role responsible for generating revenue and building a strong brand name. Territories consist of small to medium-sized businesses in over a dozen vertical and horizontal markets. The internship will begin on January 14th, 2019 and will last for 8 weeks.
What you’ll do:
- Consult with business decision makers regarding the best software vendors to support their company needs
- Hit the phones and master the art of overcoming objection, and building trust quickly
- Learn how to navigate our world class CRM system
- Learn about what KPIs drive our business
- Participate in professional development activities to build your sales skills and business acumen
- Meet with executives within the company
- Participate in fun, team building events
- Using the skills that you’ve acquired, you will present a project at the end of the summer
What you’ll need:
A willingness to hit the phones and not let rejection get you down
Ability to think on your feet, write well, and explain complex IT issues to someone who might not be well-versed in technology
A competitive drive; you want to be the best and you let your numbers do the talking
A strong moral compass. Ethics are an important aspect of the role. We must always put a buyer’s needs first
Who you are:
Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
A collaborative, positive culture. You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best too.
Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization.
Job Requisition ID:30403
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.