Client Success Specialist (December 2020 Graduates)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
The Client Success Specialist provides world-class, omni-channel support to our clients (software marketers and business leaders). This role is ideal for an all-star customer service professional who will support our Client Success Account Managers and our clients. As a member of the Client Success team, you will resolve incoming support tickets while ensuring all client needs are met with both speed and empathy.
What You Will Do:
● Resolve incoming support tickets.
● Address client needs while maintaining relationships with key accounts via phone and email.
● Update and maintain account information and content for our existing clients.
● Accurately create reports on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis for some of our larger high-potential accounts.
● Take ownership in your training and development by being proactive, asking questions and identifying areas for growth
What You Will Need:
● Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
● 0-2 years of relevant sales or customer support experience.
● Excellent communication skills, verbal and written with a high level professionalism.
● Strong organizational and time management skills, with ability to multitask.
● Enthusiasm for helping and educating others.
● Interest in marketing, business and technology.
Who We Are:
● Action Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
● Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
● Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
What We Offer:
● Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
● A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
● Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
● A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
Job Requisition ID:49482
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.