Brand Marketing Intern
Title: Brand Marketing Intern - Austin, TX
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
We’re looking for a summer 2020 intern that has passion around brand, marketing and communications. You put the customer at the center of your strategy and decision making no matter what. You’ll work alongside the Sr Brand Manager to drive an integrated marketing strategy bringing the teams together to go to market. We’ll use multiple marketing channels and tactics across core marketing functions such as communications, SEO, social, creative, and email, to implement a strategy for Software Advice buyers that is relevant and differentiated.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with marketing teams to implement a consistent and united brand marketing strategy
- Create customer testimonials to help tell the story of Software Advice
- Understand the buyer journey, assess what we’re doing well and what could be improved on
- Assess the competitive landscape and industry trends across core categories
- Review net promoter score data to see how we can improve and present to marketing teams
- Review marketing data to gather insights about the buyer and present to marketing teams
- Demonstrate leadership through knowledge about cross-functional initiatives relevant to the brand
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred: business, communications, marketing, public relations, economics, mathematics/statistics) or applicable marketing experience.
- Strategic Thinker
- Demonstrate the ability to work across teams -- strong communication skills to partner across marketing leadership and Digital Markets
- Growth mindset with outside in approach to bring fresh new thinking to the team
- Entrepreneurial mindset – ready to try new ideas and fail fast
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ready to ask questions
- Collaborative, team player
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:40584
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.