Advisor Team Manager
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
The Advisor team responds to software inquiries as they come through our website and converts interested buyers into qualified sales leads for our software vendor clients. We’re seeking a leader with a passion for helping buyers and clients, that crushes their metrics every day, and has a true team-first mindset that wants to help others to succeed. Think you have what it takes? Keep reading.
What You Will do:
- Coach and mentor. You’ll provide ongoing feedback and training to your team (both newbies and veterans) on a daily basis.
- Motivate your team to success. It’s your job to instill some friendly competition and keep everyone motivated and focused, even during slow periods.
- Track performance. We’re a numbers-driven company, so you’ll need to stay on top of important metrics and report them on a weekly basis.
- Manage your markets. You’ll quarterback our queue of warm sales leads and make sure it’s well covered to drive an all-time best in qualification/close rates.
- Collaborate. You’ll need to work with other managers and other departments on projects and initiatives that drive company goals and increase productivity.
What You Will Need:
- 2+ years of professional experience in a high-performing environment. Ideal backgrounds include transactional sales, B2C, call center, SDR, appointment setting, prospecting/cold calling, lead generation.
- 1-3 years of leadership experience managing a team to hit metrics using data analysis and reporting.
- Influential leadership capabilities. You set the bar for discipline and intensity and are always finding ways to provide insights and opportunities to improve. Others naturally respect you and come to you for advice.
- Black belt communication skills. You’re able to succeed in just about any situation we would encounter on the phones, have top-notch writing skills and you can coach others with their techniques. You’re savvy in performance conversations, too.
- A company-first mentality. You understand what is good for the company and always do the right thing, even when no one else is watching.
- A history of achievement and over-performance. You’ve taken your current role to the next level. You are consistently at or near the top of your team across your controllable metrics, you have mentored others to improve and consistently are willing to put in the extra effort to reach targets and goals.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:47775
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.