What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication— and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role
TalentNeuron is the world's leading source of global talent demand and supply data, predictive analytics and insights into real-time job market, location, and competitive intelligence to help clients make smarter talent planning and recruiting decisions. Our clients include market leaders like Microsoft and Verizon and hundreds of other large and midsize enterprise companies, and the business is growing quickly.
Under the supervision of the Customer Success Specialist, the Customer Success Specialist will actively participate in training our users in a real-time, fast-paced and dynamic environment. This role within our firm will have a direct impact on Fortune 500 size businesses and serve as a trusted trainer to high level executives. This person will have full ownership of training and onboarding new clients to the product.
What you’ll do
- Provide service support for a dedicated pool of clients to support the delivery of excellent customer service & commercial outcomes.
- Answer client questions about platform navigation and provide one-on-one platform overviews aligned to a specific user need.
- Accurately diagnose client needs and coach platform users how best to meet strategic goals or deliverables.
- Lead platform training strategy by diagnosing client engagement levels and understanding mission critical priorities and strategy.
- Scope, manage and deliver projects, both reactive and proactive, using Talent Neuron data and adding trend and insight analysis.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience
- Fluency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Who you are
- Proactive self-starter who can work independently and collaborate productively as part of team
- Confident presenter with a high level of executive presence
- Able to distill large volumes of data and organize ideas in a logical pattern using clear communication to convey those ideas
- Embrace feedback with a mindset of continuous improvement
- An active listener who can accurately diagnose a client’s needs through the use of smart questions and a deep understanding of the client's function or role.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
#earlycareersJob Requisition ID:49959
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.