Senior Principal, Marketing & Communications Research Practice
We’re looking for a Senior Research Principal to help CMOs and Multi-channel Marketing Leaders with their mission-critical priorities. The Gartner Marketing & Communications Practice, with the recent acquisition of CEB, is synonymous with frame-breaking research in the Marketing domain on initiatives including, but not limited to, branding and value proposition, digital performance benchmarking, customer experience and analytics. The team works with more than 1000+ client organizations, spanning every major industry vertical, across the world.
How You Will Make an Impact at Gartner:
Senior Principals work closely with C-level executives to identify and produce research that solve complex business challenges on a global scale. As a lead on this team, you will:
- Engage executives from Fortune 500 and mid-size companies to identify their most pressing business challenges.
- Lead a Research team through Gartner's proprietary research process including hypothesis generation, primary and secondary research, and root cause analysis to identify best-in-class solutions.
- Conduct phone interviews with executives, academics, and industry experts to discover best practices.
- Lead extensive secondary literature searches and elicit the highest quality insights for use in white papers, exclusive member webinars, and highly visible research studies.
- Present research findings to senior Gartner managers and member companies.
- Directly lead, develop, and motivate one or more members of the Research team.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of research experience
- 4+ years of experience in analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to identify relevant findings
- 4+ years of experience conducting primary and secondary research utilizing qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience creating graphical representations of data
- At least one year experience managing projects
- Experience in or desire to lead and manage a team of researchers
- Master's or PhD in a social science strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Prior team management experience
- 3 + years of project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to teach and relay ideas, engage clients and work in a team
- Experience communicating complex data through relevant means to senior leaders
Job Requisition ID:32620
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.