Senior Financial Analyst - Sales FP&A
About this role:
The senior. Financial Analyst role is designated to support the growth of our expanding business units providing strategic financial direction.
What you'll do:
• Prepare value-added analysis to provide management with the critical insight necessary to make proper business decisions.
• Provide insight into key operating metrics including expense management, revenue, business metrics, and headcount.
• Leverages technology and process improvements to drive continuous improvements and innovations.
• Contributes to projects and organizational objectives
• Reports and analyzes financial data for specific BU.
• Uses multiple systems to analyze financial and operational data.
• Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and periodic forecast, as well as assisting in preparing monthly analysis.
• Assists in knowledge transfer to new and/or other analysts.
• Document processes and standards within the organization and recommending improvements.
What you'll need:
• MBA or advanced finance, economics, or analytics degree strongly desired
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 3 to 8 years of experience in a financial planning and analysis, business analytics, financial reporting, or accounting capacity
• Ability to design and build moderately complex business/analytical models
• Ability to effectively communicate with senior business leaders
• Advanced Excel skills
Who you are:
• Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
• Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
• Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
• Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
• An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
• Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
• Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
• Exposure to industry leading training and development
• Performance based recognition and rewards
Job Requisition ID:32021
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.