Senior Content Marketing Specialist
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands — Capterra, Software Advice and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
We are looking for a hands-on Senior Content Marketing Specialist to join GDM’s growing, dynamic, and collaborative Vendor Marketing Team. This individual will be responsible for writing and conceiving smart, engaging and compelling copy and content resources that serve as vital components of our account-based marketing initiatives.
As a member of the Vendor Marketing Content Team, you know that high-quality storytelling is the key to successful content marketing and you’re able to craft audience- and channel-specific, targeted campaign content that resonates with those audiences and helps our stakeholders and broader business achieve established goals and objectives. You should be adept at distilling and explaining complex concepts and topics succinctly and clearly to a variety of audiences and experience levels, and equally comfortable with the metrics of how content and campaign performance are measured. You should understand and keep current on best practices for effective B2B content marketing and communication. You understand and can communicate effectively on content performance metrics, and use data to uncover areas to improve the success of your content or tests, and enjoy working closely and collaboratively with the entire Sales and Marketing organization to ensure success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Writing and crafting creative, engaging copy and content marketing resources that help our team achieve specific campaign goals; refining ABM content strategy to better reach, engage and convert target audiences
- Writing campaign and landing page copy and supporting content resources that lift up GDM’s brand value and unique service offerings to current and potential clients, engage readers/prospects and move them to action in multiple channels, across digital, video, social, as well as event marketing
- With stakeholders, refining and enhancing campaign messaging framework and guidelines, to more strategically reach specific target audiences in core demand channels, including paid media, landing pages, conferences/events, webinars and everything in between
- Testing, optimizing and segmenting: A/B testing ad and display copy and associated landing pages; tracking and analyzing performance data to make fact-based decisions to refine existing campaigns and recommend new approaches
- Strategizing and experimenting with new and evolving copy and content approaches in new distribution channels and technologies to move audience through the funnel and ultimately convert
- Partnering with ABM campaign manager to identify appropriate content and resources that leverage Gartner’s research and insights to accelerate sales cycles and grow the business
- Assisting with segmentation, targeted marketing, and reporting on content outcomes/successes
- Working cohesively as a key contributor to the global vendor marketing team
What you’ll need:
- BS/BA required; Masters in Communications, Marketing or related field preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant content marketing or copywriting experience in a B2B environment, ideally with experience in technology and/or a services or solutions-oriented businesses
- Ability to create compelling copy and content that support a variety of digital marketing tactics and move readers to action, with a proven track record of success
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines; exceptional attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Ability to leverage and synthesize data from multiple channels and inputs to improve content performance and results
- Proven ability to craft campaign copy that embodies and elevates a brand for consumers of services as well as products; ability to adapt style and tone based on message and audience
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other creative and marketing functions (and processes) across departments/stakeholders
- Problem-solving skills:You possess the experience, intellect, initiative and know-how to analyze, plan, execute and deliver top-notch results and bring innovative ideas and strategies to life
- Ability to adapt and respond appropriately to change
Who you are:
- Self-starter with great initiative and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a global and local marketing team
- Strong relationship builder
- Passion for copywriting, as well as digital marketing
- Strong content marketing strategist
Systems experience (beneficial but not compulsory):
- Adobe Experience Manager
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Sprout Social
- Google Analytics
What we offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:48001
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.