Product Manager, CRO
Capterra is looking for an exceptional conversion rate optimization (CRO) leader to join our growing product team. You will work across teams to brainstorm and prioritize tests, outline requirements and mock-up initial designs, launch the tests, and analyze results. A deep understanding of the conversion funnel and CRO best practices are required for this role. We are looking for someone with proven experience improving conversion rates, while enhancing user experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Outline testing ideas and hypotheses.
- Manage the testing roadmap. Develop a prioritized list for all testing ideas using a scoring-based system.
- Develop test requirements and mock-ups. Work with relevant teams to set testing goals, draft wireframes, and write tech requirements so they can be easily communicated and passed to our engineering team for development.
- Own the tracking, management, and analysis for all tests. You will leverage industry-leading testing platforms to track, report and manage all CRO testing.
- Report on testing results. Communicate testing results to management and leadership.
- Share and build on successes. Leverage testing learnings across the businesses to accelerate success.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience with CRO and user experience improvements with an established and consistent history of success.
- Project management and execution experience. You consistently drive projects to deliver improvements to conversion rate, revenue, profit, quality, user experience and more.
- You have significant experience with testing platforms. Experience with Google Optimize 360, Optimizely, and User Zoom are nice to have.
- Top analytical skills. You are able to analyze large data sets and understand the conversion funnel to run tests that will improve performance. You’re very comfortable with Google Analytics.
Who You Are:
- Strategic. There is a “why” behind the tests that you run.
- Excited by new challenges, take calculated risks, and push to achieve maximum results.
- Devoted to the test and learn mindset.
Job Requisition ID:27087
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.