Paralegal - US Government Contracts
Paralegal – US Government Contracts
About this role: Interfaces with Gartner US Federal Government Contract’s team in support of Gartner’s US Federal Government Sales organization and operating business units for the delivery of Gartner Research Advisory and Consulting services to clients in the U.S. Federal Government. Support the Gartner Federal Contract’s team in the monitoring and compliance of its contractual, statutory and regulatory obligations under the Company’s various government contracts (e.g. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedules, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity and Blanket Purchase Agreements, etc.).
What you’ll do:
- Support Gartner’s US Federal Government Contract’s team with proposal development, contract administration and compliance of US Federal Government contracts and other contractual duties as assigned.
- Assist with the reviewing and preparing of Request for Quotes (RFQ), Requests for Proposals (RFP) and other forms of solicitations for Gartner services. Interface/dialog with Gartner Sales teams, other business departments and clients with regards to contractual matters. Work closely with Gartner Associate Contract Directors on the day-to-day contractual and business matters and problem solving resolutions.
- Conduct “issue-specific” and “new hire” contract training for the US Federal Sales teams and other business departments.
- Manage the Federal Contract System repository.
- Assist with ancillary information requests related to contractual and business matters.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree, with discipline in business management or similar.
- A minimum of 2+ years of US Federal Government contracting experience.
- Working knowledge and understanding of FAR and DFARS.
- Knowledgeable of the various US Federal Government electronic databases (e.g. e-Buy, AASBS/ITSS, System for Award Management (SAM), CPARS, FedBizOps, etc.).
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer.
- Good communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement.
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
- Ability to collaborate with a team of contract and sales associates and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- A positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values.
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities and build the successful organizations of tomorrow. Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We’re trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size. To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit www.gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:31757
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.