Marketing Design Associate
The marketing design associate role will help our B2B software clients generate more and/or better quality leads from their Pay-Per-Click campaigns by helping them with continuous conversion rate optimization. This will done primarily through the construction of optimized landing pages, though for strategic accounts will include for long-term follow-up.
- Complete multiple projects per month with defined timelines and check-in points
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data, such as competitor conversion rates and industry best practices, to guide design and copyediting
- Edit and create graphics using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Communicate professionally and effectively with our clients on the phone and through email
- Implement long-term continuous conversion rate optimization, including A/B tests, design consultations, wireframe building, tracking management, copy-writing, and more.
- Bachelor's Degree (Focus area in Marketing, Design, or related field preferred)
- 2 years full time client-facing professional work experience (Preferred)
- Intermediate knowledge Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Interest in digital marketing and goal-oriented design
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and the sales team
- Ability to provide professional design critiques to both colleagues and clients
Job Requisition ID:30967
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.