Intern Recruiting Program Specialist
The Intern Program Specialist role is key to executing on Gartner’s investment with early career talent; building best in class internship programs that foster conversion opportunities. As an Intern Program Specialist this individual will coordinate intern housing, support all program logistics and act as a point person to the interns during the program. This individual must deliver strong results in a fast-paced, demanding environment with the ability to flex priorities and adapt to change. Effective verbal and written communication skills are key in this role, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects, work independently and prioritize tasks.
What you’ll do:
- Manage & oversee interns in designated office & support programs in other locations across North America
- Coordination of intern housing and all other logistics of the program including
- Support execution of “keep warm” strategy i.e. continuous engagement with intern participants
- Support and organize intern outings, workshops & key programming
- Coordinate development sessions and training with select business leaders
- Handle collection and implementation of program feedback surveys
What you’ll need:
- Bachelors' degree and minimum 1-3 years’ experience in Campus Recruiting and/or Talent Acquisition
- Proven experience supporting Campus and/or Intern programs
- Ability to manage people, projects and timelines and partner with remote stakeholders
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Who you are:
- High energy and collaborative
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Proactive in regards to anticipating needs
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:43158
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.