GBS Client Partner
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Are you passionate about Business? Would you love working with multiple clients? Are you comfortable in a target driven environment? We are looking for an Associate Client Partner to join our Client Services Organization in Arlington, Virginia. You will be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing a high level of client support to Business professionals, Senior Leaders, and C-level individuals. You will establish relationships with our existing clients ensuring they find Gartner services valuable. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention.
A typical day might look like:
- Establishing relationships with existing clients to drive engagement with their Gartner service and seeking to uncover your client’s business initiatives and priorities
- Ensuring that your clients receive value from their service by aligning the relevant Gartner resources
- Forming relationships with internal Garter teams to gain insight and effectively lead client conversations
- Collaborating with the Gartner sales team to ensure the client renews their service prior to the cancellation date of the contract
You are the right candidate for this role if you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and two or more years of work experience within a professional business setting (or 1-2 business related internships)
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships based on value-add service
- Evidence of over-achieving goals (top 20% performer)
- Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well defined time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop your career with the world’s leading Business Research and Advisory Company facing incredible double-digit growth
- Competitive compensation and performance-based bonus structure
- Company benefits such as: Health Insurance, 401K with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Rewards, 20 days of Paid Time-Off, etc.
- In the classroom training program, assigned mentor and shadowing top performers
- Office amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work spaces
Job Requisition ID:26435
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.