Full Stack Software Engineer
The ideal candidate has a passion for coding and keeping up with the latest in software development and technology. You must be excited to find creative solutions to interesting coding challenges. This position works closely with our designers and engineers to build a compelling product and implement exciting new features--all with the goal of ensuring a great experience for website users. Familiarity with OS-specific APIs and demonstrated experience launching production-ready code is a must.
What you’ll need
- A University Degree (preferably in Computer Science)
- 4-10+ years of professional working experience using the following:
- Object-Oriented Programming techniques (much of our back end is built in Ruby)
What you’ll do:
- Code. You'll spend your days writing new classes, solving interesting problems, thinking of clever algorithms and implementing solutions using techniques like web sockets and REST APIs.
- Write unit tests and test your code. We don t like bugs, and neither should you. We need your code to be reliable and reusable years for years to come.
- Learn new technologies. We're always trying new things and you should too. You ll be expected to keep getting better and learn new technical skills.
- Deliver products and tools that drive our business. The tools and features you ll work on will grow our company even faster, and help our teams and leaders do their jobs more efficiently.
Who you are:
- A team player. You get along well with your colleagues and are always ready to help get things done. You enjoy working on projects with multiple people and share knowledge.
- Passionate about learning. You thrive on complex technical challenges and are always eager to learn the latest technologies.
- Organized and detailed-oriented. You think ahead of time about how best to implement new features, and your code is clean, well-organized and properly documented.
What we offer:
- A collaborative, positive culture. You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best too.
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization.
- Outstanding compensation. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits; including a robust time off allowance and great perks.
Job Requisition ID:42160
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.