Director, Sales Technology Product Management
Director, Sales Technology Product Management
When you join Gartner, you'lll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We are the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Our mission is to drive sales productivity through innovative technology solutions and we are in search of a creative and charismatic leader to drive the roadmap that impacts 5K+ sales people. The right person has the ability to develop trust-based relationships and move towards the important vs. the interesting. Having a strong goal-orientation (vs. a task-orientation) and deep empathy will help you navigate our organization to create distinctive value for Sales while strengthening your internal brand and career growth. Sales Productivity is Gartner's mission critical priority and this is a high profile role on the team that makes it happen at scale. If you are excited about the challenge of driving strategy within a fast-moving environment - this is the role for you.
- Work closely with leaders across Sales, Sales Operations, IT and BUs to continuously uncover new opportunities to increase sales productivity through innovative technology solutions
- Strengthening and maintaining the long-term vision and roadmap of our internal Sales applications that support/drive sales productivity
- Lead the team of software product-service owners responsible for delivering, deploying and continuously improving sales technology solutions
- Work closely with leaders and team members across Global Sales Operations to organize and execute programs that increase sales tools adoption and/or support sales productivity initiatives
- Drive operational improvements and automation capabilities to improve efficiency, throughput, and quality across the software delivery and deployment processes
- Evolve the usage analytics to identify unknown/unforeseen user behavior in order to further improve sales tools
- Stay current on emerging marketplace capabilities like natural language processing and machine learning in order to identify new opportunities to drive sales productivity
- 7-10 years experience with mix across business and technology; ideally 2+ years of consulting experience
- Strategic leadership skills; ability to craft and articulate a clear, consistent vision and implement effective programs
- Leadership experience; ideally managing teams of software product-service owners
- Experience delivering and supporting B2B solution and fully understand the dynamic of people, process and technology
- Deep knowledge on software delivery methods with high emphasis on leading teams using Agile methodologies
- Technical savvy with enterprise systems, algorithms, and IT development
- Academic and/or professional history demonstrating rigorous analytical abilities and consistently high levels of performance
- Excellent communicator; verbal, written and presentations
- Independent, self-starter and high integrity
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Recommend BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering; MBA is a plus
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the worlds leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:42931
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.