Director & Lead Facilitator, CISO Coalition FLEXIBLE LOCATION
Gartner's IT Leaders and Tech Professionals Practice, is synonymous with frame-breaking research in the Information Technology domain on initiatives including, but not limited to, data & analytics, digital transformation, enterprise architecture, and security & risk management. The team works with more than 1000+ client organizations, spanning every major industry vertical, across the world.
This role will lead collaboration teams (“Pickup Teams”) for members of the Gartner CISO Coalition. As a Director and lead facilitator you will find yourself developing discussion materials for weekly team meetings, leading team meetings, producing materials as requested by the membership, and working with the Coalition Content Team to create professional outputs to document the team’s conclusions so that other members can benefit from the knowledge as well. The output materials typically consist of an MS-Word guidance document, PowerPoint slides you will present, and several sample documents, templates, and procedures provided by team members. In addition to the primary duty of creating meaningful interactions, you will also work as a consultant for the sales and member services staff, helping them to succeed on their role of business development, membership satisfaction, and retention.
Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of security technology, processes, and policies.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance issues; especially NIST, ISO, SOX, PCI, and the primary privacy regulations such as GDPR.
- The ability to engage with the team members, fostering a bond within the team and eliciting active participation from the team membership.
- The ability to communicate with team members individually and coordinate as necessary to help solve their problem or provide advice.
- The ability to pivot quickly from your own teams to cover meetings, take notes, or prepare documents in support of your peers.
- Ability to produce professional quality curricula (mission, topics, approach, deliverables).
- Act in a consulting role to lead teams in discussions of a variety of topics (e.g. applications security, vulnerability management)
- Ensure active involvement and contribution from team participants
- The ability to react quickly and professionally to member needs
- Ability to research and document a variety of topics within the security realm
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, however experience and knowledge is critical
- CISSP or equivalent certification desirable
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in information security
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Strong team-working ethos
- Exceptional influencing and leadership skills
- Exceptional presentation skills in small and large audience situations
Job Requisition ID:33344
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.