The Design Specialist role will help our B2B software clients and prospects generate more leads from their Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns by helping them with conversion rate optimization. This will be done primarily by converting client-provided marketing materials and websites into stand-alone, optimized landing pages.
What You Will do:
- Use templates to design conversion-oriented landing pages for software clients using primarily a drag and drop builder (Unbounce), including editing client copy/content and even copy writing when necessary.
- Complete multiple projects per month with defined timelines and check-in points.
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data, such as competitor conversion rates and industry best practices, to guide design and content.
- Edit graphics using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with our clients through email.
What You Will Need:
- Interest in digital marketing with a focus on goal-oriented design and copy writing
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to provide professional design critiques to both colleagues and, at times, clients
- Basic knowledge Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:41015
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.