Creative Project Manager - Gartner Digital Markets
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
We are looking for an experienced Creative Project Manager to join the Gartner Digital Markets Brand team.
The Creative Project Manager is responsible for facilitating the process of bringing creative executions to life. Work streams include video, design, copywriting, social and digital assets, internal cross-functional teams, and regional coordination and communication. The Creative Project Manager helps define and monitor scopes, budgets, milestones, timelines and deliverables. They work toward ensuring that work streams are delivering effectively across the business. The ability to think strategically, be agile, and understand branding, marketing metrics and terminology will be helpful to the success of this role.
What You Will do:
● Manage and oversee multiple creative project executions and deliverables working directly with integrated teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
● Support creative and video producers in production, scheduling and budgeting on video, print, digital and out-of-home.
● Work as a liaison between all creative team members to develop effective and efficient processes that result in high-quality deliverables.
● Work directly with cross-functional teams to understand project requests, define objectives, gather requirements and map timelines into clearly defined project plans.
● Manage day-to-day problems, communicate effectively in a deadline driven environment and understand when to escalate issues.
● Monitor and track projects, produce and distribute status tracking reports and provide proactive recommendations to ensure projects are delivered within scope and budget.
● Provide project status on a regular basis, raise scope creep to teams and manage changes as needed.
● Manage communication and approvals between creative and client teams and prioritizing workloads.
What You Will Need:
● A minimum of 5+ years of project management experience within a communication, marketing or advertising agency setting.
● Experience creating production schedules from concept to delivery.
● Successful management of creative production ensuring teams provide high-quality and cost-effective deliverables that meet client brand standards.
● Familiarity and experience in file and asset management with a strong understanding of required asset type/format by deliverable.
● Understanding of the uses and limitations of Adobe CC applications (including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Affects).
● Experience managing third party vendor relationships related to print, photography and video
● Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Detail oriented and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
What We Offer:
● Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
● A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
● Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
● A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:28785
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.