What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication— and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Essential duties and responsibilities (may include, but not limited to):
- Schedule research interviews and engagement conversations with IT executives. Manage invitations, planners, and confirmations for these conversations.
- Manage calendars & schedule activities for stakeholders
- Act as a liaison for Research Engagement Services
- Provide logistical support for internal and external client meetings
- Provide global support (supporting different time zones, languages, knowledge of region-specific processes)
- Serve as knowledge expert for Gartner tools and applications
- Support Gartner and non-Gartner conferences/events as needed
- Provide project support (research document support, client call scheduling, etc.)
- Adhere to established policies, processes and guidelines
- Responsible for data compilation & report production
- Support stakeholder onboarding & departures
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and special duties as needed
- Book Travel & process expense reports as necessary
Skills & qualifications:
- Self-starter, must be able to own, manage, and complete projects and tasks will minimal instruction
- Candidate must possess strong critical thinking, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Candidate must have a strong sense of personal commitment and ability to embrace change
- Candidate must be able to communicate and collaborate effectively, and demonstrate a client service mindset in all interactions
- Candidate must be detail oriented and organize effectively
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate Degree preferred
- 1+ years’ experience working in a fast-paced professional environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications Suite
- Experience managing multiple priority projects and tasks concurrently
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.