Client Relationship Specialist, HR
Client Relationship Specialist is a rapid response position designed to specifically cover open territories with existing Supply Chain and HR Practice CV. In our rapidly growing company there will be promotions and departures; our goal is to provide clients with seamless service until a new AE is assigned. This role is essential to the long term success of the company therefore has high visibility and BU resource support. The specialists’ mission is to drive high retention by quickly establishing relationships with existing clients & key stakeholders to ensure value is delivered and clients renew on time and potentially grow. The Client Relationship Specialist is part of a high performance specialist team solely focused on maintaining client relationships in open territories. They will work closely with field sales leaders to execute successful retention best practice strategies to retain CV. The Client Relationship Specialist will lead the retention strategy, lead collaborating with business unit resources, communicate progress and obstacles to sales leaders, keep sales leaders engaged to help with problem resolution and resource rallying to successfully overcome retention challenges to retain CV.
- Have consistent proven track record for achieving excellent retention
- Demonstrate a positive mindset and self-drive to achieve
- Quickly and effectively communicate their role to key players in open CV accounts.
- Fearless and effective at engaging C-Level Clients and Decision Makers to build TBVA.
- Effective time management & prioritization skills. Skilled at being involved in multiple client relationships and retention cycles at a time.
- Create & execute winning retention strategy for open territories in assigned region.
- Proven ability to course- correct challenging client situations.
- Execute high leverage activities with C-Level Clients & decision makers to drive high engagement
- Have conviction and understanding of Gartner offerings. Ability to align Gartner value to client’s business goals and critical initiatives.
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to leverage/coordinate line of business resources
- Demonstrate proficient Value Selling skills and process
- Ability to document account progress
- Conduct effective hand off plan to introduce/engage new AE to client when CV liable.
- Demonstrate proficient verbal and written Communication skills
- Share proven Retention Best Practices in open territories with their core team
- Quota Achievement in retaining and growing Research product line(Prev)
- Ability to identify situations where services are mis-aligned to client’s needs. Ability to discuss effective re-alignment with C Level to ensure high retention.
- Timely and accurate progress reporting.
Job Requisition ID:30800
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.