Business Development Executive, Large Enterprise
The Business Development Executive is a field sales role responsible for prospecting and closing new business.
What you’ll do:
- Prospecting and generating viable leads with C-suite level executives and managing the sales conversation to from prospect to deal close
- Identify and develop new business opportunities throughout a specific US territory with new-to-Gartner organizations
- Convert viable prospects to active Gartner clients (members), leading the full sales conversation and negotiation, through to the transition of new clients to the account management team
- Demonstrate commercial agility and acuity for effectively articulating the programs’ value proposition and diagnosing the prospective members’ business needs
- Manage an average sales cycle of 3 months or less
- Manage complex sales, of large deal sizes, across matrix and complex business environments
What you need:
- 5+ years of successful B2B sales and new business development experience across the C-suite level
- Proven ability to handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Skills in handling multiple commercial processes, new business forecasting, and identifying challenges to a positive commercial outcome
- The ability to establish rapport and deliver compelling, persuasive propositions to an executive-level audience
- Ability to navigate commercial discussions across large organizations and matrix environments
- Superior time management skills and attention to detail
- Deep understanding of business concepts for large national and international corporations
- Strong ethic for fulfilling service requests and a keen interest in forming relationships with executives
- Willingness to conduct travel as required
Job Requisition ID:46934
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.